Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm at work and its MONDAY! I'm having Monday Blues~!!

Since Azi thinks that i'm gonna be bored enough at work to want to do 10 random things starting with T, so i was the only one tagged on her blog. Bleargh~

But i'm not bored at work.. Actually not yet. But i'm gonna do it anywayz. So here goes.

1. Trimmings, fittings & everything nice

I can't say that every girl has their dream wedding. Coz, I'm a girl and I've never had a dream wedding floating in the corners of my mind. In fact, I've never envisioned my own wedding before.

If someone ask me, how it'll be... My answer would be: "It will really depends on my fiance." Many have said that I'm a true romantic. But I can't help it. My wedding will be something planned with my fiance... If I already have a vision of how it'll be in my mind... I can assure you.. It is really far from the whole thing. It is just half of a full circle no?

Most probably, I'll be one of those really rare brides that will freak out the night before the wedding when it finally hit me that I'm getting married the following day and most probably disturb my equally freaked out fiance and freak out together! WAHAHAHAHAH!! That is, of course, if I do get married.

And the reason why I'm having a wedding as part of a topic is coz... I'm a wedding planner in the making. LOL!

2. Temper

I have quite a temper actually even though not many has witnessed it. The last time I blew my top was at a particular meeting during dreamscape. A figment of my temper. LOL! Yeah not the full blown temper explosion, just a sneak peak of a possible volcanic eruption.

But the good thing is that, i'm not as short tempered as before! Don't believe me? Ask Deena. She shld know how much my patience has increased! lol! Not that I blew at her... I just blew at someone else or a group of other people in front of her. That's all.. *innocent grins*

I didn't do that much damage though.. Only that a few cried after that and some others started bowing and greeting me everytime they met me at the corridor... (-,-)" It did feel kinda weird. bleargh~ Did try to stop them though, but in vain. Oh well. that's one of the funniest memories in sec sch. LOL!


3. Telephone


I'm finally stating here which phone I got. I got myself the Motorola V9. *wiggles eyebrows*


4. Talent

This is the same as azi's catergory. I do wish I was more talented. Like, I can sing really well or something. Play the piano! (I can play the guitar, mommy taught me when I was really young.. can't really remember that much anymore).

My entire family can sing... and it sucks that I cant. Well, at least I don't think I can. ARGH! so annoying.

But one thing i know i can do really well... Is drawing, painting, colouring... khekhekhe.... I'm not boasting but i'm just taking solace in that fact. That's all. WAHAHAHHA! It was fun when I was young especially when 1/3 of the art exhibition was your work. LOL!!

Two of my favourite art pieces was my chinese calligraphy and of coz, my 'O' levels practical. Never underestimate the works of Picasso.. Cubism was a bitch but a great satisfaction.

But of course, due to certain events that took place, I've never picked up my brush since.

5. Thespian

Its been awhile since I took the stage. I miss acting with my fellow casts. A certain group of 5. I'm not exactly a great actress. But I try my best. *smiles* It wasn't something planned... It was something I stumbled upon.

6. Theatre

Its a place where magic takes place. I'm serious.

7. Trainings

Its been a while since I last trained! BLEARGH! I MISS THEM! I can't believe I'm stating that here... The only reason why I've lasted in this particular sport for so long is coz, its the one thing that doesnt bore the shit outta me.

I'm someone with really short attention span. When I mean short, i mean SHORT! I get bored really easily, this getting bored also applies in alot of other aspects of my life.. like when I'm watching movie, never catch my attention, that's it lor! I'll start fiddling. There are times that when I go out and suddenly say that I'm bored! out of the blue.

There was once I was on the threadmill with Deena beside me... We were running for awhile already... and Deena was gonna die... and me? I just turned to Deena and said: This is boring. Can we change machine now?

That's the reason why i hate to run. I find it stupid. And that applies to a sport that I can summarize the entire game into a sentence. I.e: Rugby. The team was great, I just find it boring.

Anywayz, my new motto will be: I may be good today, I'll be better tomorrow and you'll be worst next yr. khekhekhe..

8. Timbaland, T-pain, etc.

I wanna go clubbing~! Initally thought of going on Wednesday... But then, now i think there's no one to accompany me. SOOOOOooooo.. I wanna go on Saturday instead. Khekhekhekhe. I think its a much better day.

9. Tresses

My hair's long already. I can change hairstyle soon! khekhekhekhe... Soooo can't wait!

10. Transition

There's alot of transition taking place. Would I just be passing through a certain place only to end up somewhere else? Sometimes you wonder, if it's really you.

If sleep is a space between life & death? Is there really a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Is the grass greener at the other side? Is confusion part of a solution? Are desires a form of motivation?

Do dreams really come true?

No comments: