Sunday, August 03, 2008

Its been a long and tiring week. Yup yup. VERY long and tiring.

Service was good. I felt like I was a princess. Felt as though I was important. Felt as though I owned the world; well, technically, i did. LOL!

Praises was given. For the first time, my looks was the talk of town. lol! It did boost my confidence somewhat. heee...

I wouldnt mind being transferred there. Yes, maybe i am running away. Despite the pollution, the corruption, the language barrier and the people whom i've called mini toons due to their size... I wouldn't mind living there actually.

And the funniest part was when my driver was driving me to the airport, Joss Stone - Leaving on a jet plane was on the radio. LOL! i suddenly burst out apart from the fact that i was caught in a 1 and half hour traffic jam and had to drive through a fire to get to the airport.... Talk about dramatic. ha.

Time always seem to pass so slowly everywhere else other then singapore aye? lol.

I finally know the reason why I had to go there...

Status: Business deal - Completed.
Next Stop: China.

I think next year holds a thousand possibilities. Yup.

My messages come from the heart.

No comments: