Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Things I need to get/do:

1. Laptop (IT Fair this weekend, shall ask mommy)
2. A room
3. Send payment
4. CID license
5. Cancel school and get pvt.
6. Get my corset frm tailor. (this has nothing to do with sch stuff, this is hari raya stuff, I realised that I have one hot pink corset there.)
7. Get the necessary stuff for nxt yr in the nxt 5mths. (sobs!)

------------------------------------------------------

Btw, thanks for telling me all that the other day. It helped. Alot. Maybe it was my mistake for thinking like that. But i suppose its only natural no? There are times where I just don't know what to do. Thanks for being patient. For always being patient.

Told you you'll eventually find things out from me, the way you always have.

Thanks for having faith in me the way I've always have in you. I will come around. I promise. I've not broken any promises so far, have I? I've taken a step the other day, no? And its not away from you.

-------------------------------------------------------

Deena, cheer up ok? There's all the stuff toys i've bought for you to accompany you! I don't know whether the decision you made yesterday will stay that way or not la. But you know what I mean.

And Deena, I need help! to get certain idiots of my back! ARGH~!

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm bored and I'm currently at work after my 2 days mc. My fever's gone (thank god!), my voice suck and I'm currently trying to mentally tell and distract myself not to throw up. BLEARGH~!

Now, I shall go disturb my lawyer. hahaha.. She missed me. LOL!

No comments: