Friday, August 22, 2008

Let's see... Its been close to 10 days since i blogged! A definite shocker, even to me! lol!

First up, I actually like it here... Now, i'm even playing hide and seek with a certain department when I arrived work not according to the dress code as stated in their books. LOL!

The thing is, I've never found anything wrong with it, even my dept thinks that there's nothing wrong with it... Maybe one day I shall wear whatever I was wearing and sashay over to the avoided department and later on see whether is there a mass email being circulated 15mins later. kwang kwang kwang~!

I haven't met anyone for the past 2 weeks or so. Basically, eversince I started here. Not that I come home late or anything. Its easier sometimes, living life like this. Going through life as though i'm a different person and have no association to what I was.

Its been difficult not talking to you. Its been difficult not having anyone for me to tell my nonsensical moments or even at times just having someone to keep me company, among other things. Its been difficult avoiding questions as though I'm hiding things. Sometimes, I don't know what privellege I have anymore and therefore not wanting to be a bother.

I've not disclosed anything to anyone coz nothing is concrete. :)

ANYWAYZ, a decision have been made. I might actually be rejecting top 21 of the world just coz of what I have to do initially. Stupidity? Or just basic survival skills? Hmmm... Many would wanna be in there... but suffering for a year?! lol!

I'll be sending my fees over, can't wait for top 11 of the world to reply me since they've already sent out their offers for this year's intake last Christmas. Christmas this year will be a little too late for me to hold on to any offers without accepting.

So yeah, I'm leaving all sort of familiarity behind rite now.

---------------------------------------------------------
My own hopes and dreams are my current driving force and strongest motivation.

Told you If was never in my dictionary. When. Now, that's a better word.

No comments: