Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympics Mania

I've always been one of those who have always caught the Olympics. I have a strange fascination for it.

But hor, apologies to those people who is gonna be outrage by my comment. But seriously, this is the most kayu olympics i've watched so far lor! Annoying. Scared kena murder issit down there?

And and and... I'm in love with gymnastics! Especially, Fabian Hambuechen from team Germany! YIPPEE!!

And you know wat's the best part? We're both born on October 25th! khekhekehe...

Of course there's the other eye candies like.. Michael Phelps! lol!!

--------------------------------------
I was watching Fencing yest. lol! There's a reason why I didn't do Foil. I fell asleep watching it... Even though it was the world's no. 1.

And and and... i think my refereeing skills have improved. But have to watch Men's Sabre later... Confirm cannot see a thing one. They're fast. They're like beyond fast. Sometimes I wonder why they dont do 100m sprints instead. khekhekhekhe~!

No comments: