Friday, August 08, 2008

Its been a week. Things have been hilarious here. I'm serious.

ZH caught my eye. He is awkwardly funny can! bleargh~! I wonder... when i become lawyer, would i have secretaries eying me like I have at times eyed my lawyers. lol~ But i guess i have to hire male secretaries first i suppose. Muahahaha~!

ZH is the lawyer that became a lawyer coz he has no other choice. His qualifications did not allow him to choose other career line and he has the worst tendency to do a direct translation from Mandarin to English! I'm serious. His english, you can really die laughing lor sometimes. So, in the department he is the one person that wants to be a fisherman or be a rockstar.

LJ. LJ is my lawyer. She and me... hmmm we have a ONE OF A KIND relationship. She is the kan-cheong queen of the century. I'm serious. She made me change things like crazy when she is kan-cheong. She says she's been like this since school. BAGOS! Everything also wrong lor. Until I will take the thing from her and arrange it myself. That is paranoid at its best. I tell her don't paranoid anymore or I wont be coming to work already~ WAHAHHAHA~!

We spot check what each other had for lunch. She has concluded that I am mischievious. Oh well. lol.

MZ is my other lawyer. I shall call him shy old bear. LOL!

Everyone's nice... for now. lol!

There are times that I can't wait to start my career. lol~~ Things are just getting alittle confusing... Bleargh~!

No comments: