Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Goodbye to you my trusted friend.

I have cleverly spoilt the letter 'I' on my laptop keyboard. Sheesh. I thought something was stuck underneath it so I pulled the letter out as I pulled out the key on any normal days where things get stuck.

But yesterday was different. I think i pulled it out a little too hard! coz I can't seem to put it back anymore! its jutting out! and when i stare at it closer, i realised that... one of the hook is no longer there~!

Now, where am I suppose to find a replacement key?!

-----------------------------------------------

I expected this day to come. Sooner or later.

I will no longer be needed once a replacement is found. I knew that.

yes. yes. *silence*

----------------------------------------------

Can people please answer the phone when I call?
Can people just reply my messages?
Can my cousin please come back?

I promise. I will no longer disturb you all once i'm in Australia. I promise. All I ask is for someone to entertain me as of now. that's all. I'm not asking for much. Just someone to be there to comfort me. that's all.

I've never asked for anything before. This is my only request. and its just for another 30days. that's all.

I really don't know who to turn too. I really dont.

-----------------------------------------------

We had joys, we had fun.
We had seasons in the sun.

No comments: