Thursday, January 15, 2009

OMG. I FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE RITE NOW.

You're arrogant, childish and i was never interested! YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A WASTE OF MY TIME. even though it was an acquaintance made under the weirdest of circumstances! THERE IS SUCH THING AS BEING POLITE OKAY?!

I'm a different kinda girl. People should know that by now.

Deena, last year, that night at MOS... remember? some things just wont leave me alone lor. cb.

so not worth it lor! MEN! bleargh~!

i'm annoyed. yes, VERY ANNOYED! Tengah sakit hati nie!

PLS LOR IF YOU THINK YOURE SO EFFING SORT AFTER THEN BY ALL MEANS LA! DONT NEED TO GET ME INVOLVED RITE?

My interests does not dwell itself on you just like how my feelings have always been for someone who matters. *gasp* You're not that someone!

You're like that speck of dust. Tiny, unimportant and has no impact on my life whatsoever!

AND I CANT BELIEVE I JUST WASTED AN ENTIRE BLOG ENTRY ON THIS. Sheesh. too bad everyone is asleep. or else.. i would have called to complain!

No comments: