Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I had my Sec Sch Class Gathering yest nite.

The most interesting ever~ Me is waiting for photos! Actually to tell you the truth, i missed school sometimes despite the annoying teachers and backstabbing girls.

anywayz, there were obviously people who matters that exist. so ya. LOL!

one of it was my best friend has always been one of my closest friend. Sin Ni. Woman! you better meet me again soon!

Anywayz, friends (esp close ones) have things in common and this is one of it. I hope she wont kill me for cutting and pasting it on my blog from hers.

I saw some non-prescriptive glasses and I started to try them on to satisfy my childhood desire to wear glasses and look intellectual. I love geeky boys. They are so smart that they are so cute.

I think only deena won't understand the above! LOL~ see! even Sin Ni understands! That is btw one of the pulling factor in a guy for me... lol!

Number 4: I wanna get a boyfriend!

It took a while for me to decide the right verb for the subheading.
I wanna find a boyfriend! - Sounds tiring.
I wanna keep a boyfriend! - He is not a pet.

Blonde-ness lies deep within the clique~ WAHAHAH~! Well, at least. someone has admitted she is looking! so ya. I'm sure you'll find a really great guy. He better be great of he has alot of unhappy friends to face and fear. *cues lightning and thunder*

No comments: