Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm back from Australia.

Its been 2 days. I'm flying off again. Soon.

If you ask me how was it? Did I love it there? Hate is a strong word. So maybe, more like.. on the fence.

I'm not looking forward to it and I have no idea how I'm gonna survive there. I just hope I can. I mean I know I can its just a matter of time.

People have asked me did i regret? Well, no. I did not. I'll give up anything for the need to get my degree. even if it means me shipping myself to a third world country. so ya.

thank god, that's not the case for this.

hahaha... but ya. you know wat i mean. I want it. I need it. More than anyone realise. Especially after everything.

---------------------------------------------

For months, I have always asked myself, what wrong have I done in my life to anyone for me to deserve whatever that has been happening.

Yesterday, I still ask myself the exact same thing.

I have yet to get the answer.

Even after constantly being out in the open, a perfect prey for any predator. To be ripped open and stabbed. Over and over again. My head still tells me to stay. And my heart willingly seconds it.

We've destroyed so much but we're still holding strong. Is it really worth it for you?

No comments: