Thursday, January 15, 2009

Koosmangat!

I down here mcm kueh pau or angku kueh! whichever it is. both also fat fat. Starchy starchy. Then. People like having fun annoying me kan?

OMG. i swear i am so bloated it is not funny. And pple have to stop calling me to ask me whether i have gained weight or not!

People so long never call. then call to ask me if i have gained weight or are they hallucinating. Babi keluak betol~!

Then when i say maybe i have i dunno. Coz I am definitely feeling the bloated-ness. I blame of the blocked nose that comes and goes since New Year.

You know what they ask me? How did that happen?

EH HALO! YOU ASKING ME HOW I GAIN WEIGHT?! Use your brain la. You tell me how pple gain weight? eat rite? bloody hell.

And have i been eatin excessively? Nope. actually i have not been eating much. No appetite also lor!

In the words of my grandmother (accent seems to change and totally reminds me of my great grandmother): "Koosmangat Dee~! Aper la kau buat nie! Mcm pau! pakai la bengkong!

She has resorted to asking me to wear a corset. sheesh.

No comments: