Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hello all. Its been awhile hasn't it?!

Let's see.. what have I been up to? Nothing much really. Just that been adjusting to school life. Have tons of readings to do due to my weird ass combination this sem.

I'm too caught up with my worry about certain things and surviving in school that I haven't exactly been.. ermm.. myself much. But apart from that, I'm a much more friendly person this past week then I was the beginning of school. I've started to smile alittle bit more.

I have a love hate relationship with school. I dont know it that I'm stupid or what. Have no idea why is my understanding of things is so much different then what the rest comprehends. Drives me crazy... Makes me start wondering whether did I read things rite. HAIX!

I've started fencing here. Its ok. But I definitely prefer my competition back in Singapore. It was much more challenging in a sense? I miss the guys and their nonsensical bickers. The guys here tend to buy insurance so much more often then the guys back home and sometimes, I try so hard not to roll my eyes. So in fencing, I recall, Tyson, Nathaniel (Nat), Mark (?), Rob, Tracey. Cant remember anyone else!!!

I had the worst nightmare. My first dream since I've reached here. I started crying in my sleep. The pain was too real. Then I woke up and ask myself... is it really? true? I dunno. I'm scared. *hugs self*

I've been procrastinating. My assignments are half done and one of it have to be handed in on Monday. Ok. not really procrastinating. more like.. i've been doing it bit by bit and now i've put it aside coz it doesnt seem to flow. BLEARGH~! maybe i'm aiming for too much perfection. But then again, maybe i should. There's too many things at stake.

I have a rash growing at the back of my left hand. I suspect its an allergy reaction and I have no idea to what. It has the same effect as my allergy reactions to any Calvin Klein perfumes. It itches so bad and at the same time painful. HAIX.

Oh. And I need to save up for a car. And I need a job.

--------------------------------------------------

I look within too much that I've not looked out and around. I'm too scared to think about other aspects of my life that I currently live only for school.

No comments: