Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today was a full blown school day for me...

Tomorrow would be mirroring today as well!

I had Politics through film today both film screening and lecture. LOL!

This week's topic was Russian Revolution. So we have to watch this Black and White Silent Movie called October. Its quite funny actually.. well, at least, I found it funny! LOL!

And then after that, I ran through 4 faculties from Humanities (in which my Politics Film Screening was held) to the Education building (on top of the hill) where I'm taking Visual Arts as a module this semester. It was a back to back timetable for me. About 5-10minutes to spare! bleargh!!!

So I had Visual Arts Workshop. LOL! that was fun seriously. Its still life drawing. Thank god our subject wasnt naked or i wouldnt have been able to finish all my drawings! WAHAHHAH!! I'll be too embarrased to look anywhere below the torso!! lol!

Truthfully, I never knew I would still have it in me to draw. After everything that has happened and me putting away ALL drawing tools 5yrs ago, I was actually skeptical about enrolling myself in this module.

So anyways, by the time I reached class, I was actually breathless. LIKE FISH OUT OF WATER SIA! and I met Jade. Remember the girl I made friends with at Week O? Yup. She took Visual Arts as one of her modules this sem as well!

I made friends with Chloe. This girl who happened to be standing beside me and I was clueless about everything since well, i wasn't aware there was a damn workshop last week. So I actually asked her what was it that she was putting inside the box (the instructor wasnt here yet. so i got no one else to ask rite? lol)

So I found out. I have assignments. Yup. 3 in fact and I'm already behind. LOL! but somehow I'm not worried. LOL! i need to shoot myself. OVER CONFIDENT SIA! LOL!!!!!

Plus this week's, I have 6 drawings to complete. And Melvyn will be the victim for 3 of it. Actually not only 3. I think for the entire Semester. lol!

Then I met the most hilarious guy in Visual Arts. Kelvin. At least I think that's how the name is spelt. I mean how else rite? He is ABC. Australian born Chinese. LOL! we're the 2 kutus who didnt know shit about anything coz obviously. Didn't know there was workshop last week. Champion rite?!

He wasn't a clown in class, he just appeared to be when we were both walking to the Plaza since I was on the way to an already LATE LUNCH and a (not so) Grumpy more like hungry Melvyn. Sorry hor! Forgot to tell you that class was 2hours! LOL!

Oh and you know wat else? Clumsy me had an easel fell on me today! Bloody shit. Embarrasing sia. So obviously, now pple know who i am! BABI AH!

I'll take a pic of my drawing today and will post it up later!!

So what am i doing in school? I'm actually gonna start on my readings and then... well.. maybe.. Check the fencing team out? They're having their training today and they told me that I can drop by and just see.

If things go well, this might just be on the list for me this year... http://www.unigames.com.au/extra.asp?id=368&OrgID=1

The all awaited Uni Games.

No comments: