Saturday, September 19, 2009

Glee

This drama series is my new past time apart from Big Bang Theory and the new season of Gossip Girl...

I love love love love their version of Gold Digger as compared to Kanye's original obviously... hmm..

Here it is:



And I think the character Mercedes is such a joy to watch.. And with someone her size, it is surprisingly pleasing to watch her dance. Love love love this scene!! Attitude! You go girl!



Seriously think its something worth watching... People should make more of this kinda bollywood worthy tv series.

High School Musical was a hit.

Now, Glee. *nods*

The vocals in Glee is definitely awesomer then some of HSM.

So yes, I am officially proud to say that I'm a... GLEEK!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Btw, this is totally random but I think Taylor Lautner looks farking hot as Jacob Black in the New Moon trailer. YUMMY!

LOL!

No comments: