Wednesday, September 02, 2009

You know wat? There are many many things that I wanna say.

But I dont know how to start. yup.

oh wells.

Life has been somewhat interesting for me. Yup. Interesting. *Smiles*

Maybe its coz of fasting month? Coz the same thing happened last yr as well. lol!

One reason why I like being here... (Most Impt, me thinks)

1. I'm grateful for my roots. For the first time since 5yrs, I no longer wish that I was of another religion or race.

At least nobody judges here. I no longer have to look into a person's eyes being able to read the stereotyped hidden beneath and knowing that I have already been judged and concluded before even given a chance.

I don't mind fighting to prove others wrong. Sometimes, its just tiring. Very tiring. I need a break too.

So I guess, this is my break? =)

Whatever it is, at the end of the day, I know that at least someone cares. =)

No comments: