Sunday, September 06, 2009

The Waitress

I didn't know why I didnt watch the waitress when it was out...

hmm...

It made me cry and laugh all at the same time.. yup really like it.. even though streaming it online was a pain in the ass.. lol!

-------------------------------------------------------

Everyone back home is asking me what am I gonna do or prepare for hari raya... truth is, i don't think I will be doing anything. yup.

I'm not making any festive cookies... Even though I have grudgingly allowed my mom to send me festive cookies.. *shrugs*

Maybe I just wanna survive here without being reminded of Idul Fitri back home.

My nieces are txting me, so are my cousins.

No guys. I wont be home for hari raya. Won't be back for it for the next 5yrs.

What will i be doing instead? I have alot of essays due soon. So yes.. I'll be doing that instead...

No comments: