Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hey you! Yes, you.

what's going on? Haven't heard from you in ages! well, at least it can be considered ages in our definition.

Read your blog. Hmm, don't tell me things are still not settled? Call me alrite?

-----------------------------------------------

So where am I rite now at 9.39am Australian time (which is 6.39am Singapore Time)? I'm at Politics lecture. MUAHAHAHAHA!!! the first one i've attended this sem! lol!! i'm oh so proud of myself!

Guess what the lecture is talking about? Internet Censorship. You know ah, some topics would be the last on my mind to be catergorized under Politics... But ya...

--------------------------------------------------

Now here I am in the library after Professional English tutorial and the presentation which i was annoyed about on my facebook status. Well, I was bent on doing an individual presentation when one of my group members caught hold of me sometime this week and I agreed on doing the pair work...

But anyways, that's done! YAY YAY! And I have fixed my attendance for English with assignments.. so that is goooooddddddddd~~

*bounces about*

I wanna fix politics attendance tooooooo~
--------------------------------------------------

Exams coming sooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~!

No comments: