Saturday, October 03, 2009

Of Tears & Heartbreaks...

Hope you're feeling better, really.

I don't know what else to say. I think everything have been said and laid out in the open. Its a choice to be made now i suppose. Its always the messiest thing when parents get involved. Trust me, I know.

I've never wish for you to go through all this. Its painful. Yup, really painful.

Everytime you asked me what was it that you have done wrong to receive all this. I have no answer to that. I've asked myself that a thousand time and have yet to reach an answer. How can I give you one? I've looked at the rest of us and have wondered for the umpteenth time what have we done wrong. And for the umpteenth time, I don't have an answer.

I know you do feel envious of others. So do I, even though I don't admit it. But hey, I truly believe that we're currently in whatever situation we are in because we allow ourselves to be put through this. Loyalty should be banned. lol!

I really hope you're alright. It really sucks that you're there and i'm here and its just so difficult to talk.

It really pains me to see you like this. You're worth more than this. I just hope you remember that and not let anyone put you down.

haiz...

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am so tired and lazy to do my essay that I am still stuck on bloody Criminal Justice. Oh god, help me pls! Now is really not the time for me to be sick and tired of school work. Just give me the strength for another 2 mths. If everything all fails, then...

Haiz...

I dunno.

No comments: