Saturday, October 10, 2009

RANDOM-NESS

Its hard finding a friend who understands, what more a boyfriend rite? So stop asking me if i'm attached or not. If there's someone new or not. seriously.

LOL!

hmmm...

I'm currently doing my essays and the last one of the semester!!! I think. hmm

anyways,

the senoritas are having their jalan raye today and I hope its fun! just kinda sad that i couldn't be there tho! *sobs*

I think my cousin is an idiot. I'm serious. If i were there, she most probably already gotten a tight slap from me. And yes, I mean it this time round. I'm pissed off. Yeah. I mean at the end of the day, when you feel as tho you lose everything, you'll still have your pride. Don't ever lose that. Gosh, seriously, woman? Don't tell me, even that I have to tell you?

I seriously dunno she have brains for wat lor sometimes. Yes, I am really really really... pissed.

on other news, I'm just worried how badly have I screwed up this semester. yeah. *HUGE SIGH*

God, help me~

No comments: