Sunday, October 25, 2009

There's one person that i've always taken for granted.

Mawarni.

The one cousin that has always been with me from far. The one cousin that I always have sibling rivalry with. Yes, we're close enough to have such things.

We're so close that we're exactly a year apart from each other.

25th October 1985 & 25th October 1986.

Maybe its because of that, that we're so close. Apart from the fact that we're cousins.

We're the same zodiac sign but we're the direct opposite from each other. The one similarity we have is that we're both fiercely jealous beings and we're both super loyal.

But those are the traits of a scorpion. Yeah.

She never failed to sense if something is wrong. She has always managed to cover for me. She has never failed to tease me about the guys in my life. She has also never failed to make have the urge to claw her eyes out sometimes.

At the end of the day, she is one of the few people that I know that would practically do anything for me. Even though we're currently further from each other then usual, she still makes her presence felt.

Happy Birthday you!

I'll see you soon at the end of the year!

Love you always!

No comments: