Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Truthfully,

I am worried.

I wonder how badly have i screwed this semester up. Not because of assignments i've missed. more like my tutorial attendance.

This semester passed by in a blink. I'm not sure if i can say a blink.. but ya... i dont think I was about to blink and BAM! I'm at week 10 already.

I've missed alot of tutorials, i think.

Coz of assignments and/or waking up late (or not at all) the day after. and yes, finally, falling sick. i've been sick twice this sem. once upon returning from singapore; flu. and then, now; mild asthma.

So yes. I am... quite worried.

Dunno what i'm doing also la.. like.. i'm so busy.. sometimes i cant remember if i attended class or not. ya. -.-"

watever it is... I need to, at least, pass everything... yeah, even though I hate whatever I'm doing rite now. bleargh~

No comments: