Wednesday, April 07, 2010

As weird as this may sound to many. Truthfully, i hate missing classes. Due to the lack of friends i have here, i cant afford missing class in case i miss some things that was announced in class that wasn't sent out via mass emails.

Apart from me being lazy, there's one reason why i will miss class. The amazing thing called. BUS. yup. how annoying is that? Today for example, i should be in my Politics class instead of in the bloody library blogging away. its 1.36pm rite now. my class was 1pm. you thought i was late?

i've been waiting for the bus since 12.40pm. yeah. the bus came at 1.20 and i arrived to uni at 1.30. see how close i live to uni by bus? ridiculous isnt it? i'm so pissed.

And now i'm in sch not knowing wat the hell am i here for coz i'm too embarrassed to burst into class half hour late or more than that when class is 50mins only. ARGH. i mean there is pple bursting in class that late la.. like last week for example, my classmate came to class like 5 to 10 mins before class ends. -.-" like that no need to come to class la. but then again. you would need the attendance. haiz.

Thank god for the term break next week. I vow that by the time the 2 weeks end, i resume uni and attend every single class including lectures coz attendance are taken for it as well. I would like to see a D in my result slip this sem. BLEARGH.

I could have just stayed home and do my politics op for tmr.

Now, i'm tempted to go to central market and by lemongrass, dried chilli, coriander powder, chicken and go home and make lemak chilli padi. grrrrr.

No comments: