Friday, April 23, 2010


Of Technological Devices!

I'm half way through my Political Economy of Asia Pacific Region readings!! Yay-ness..

Since i'm so stressed out, and i'm here and unemployed! i can't shop! so i've resorted to joining contests on facebook in hopes that i will win something from somewhere. =(

lol! yeah i know, i sound pathetic rite?! LOL! The FCUK contest? I don't think i will win it tho. oh wells, its either i'm not good looking enough or i'm too embarrassed to outrightly force my friends to vote for my picture.

you'd be wondering which picture i've posted? here it is!


Speaking of pictures, MY CANON MAGNIFIER ARRIVED! so yeah, i've tried it out.. loving my pics.. lol! will post it up when i've transfered the pics...

but anyways, i've joined something else! i've been eyeing the sony bloggie eversince its released. This is the sony bloggie!




So this is the other contest that i've joined. So pls pls pls pls... click like k?!

No comments: