Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Haiz... Tmr... Oh wait.. It's later at 9am... My second paper.. Not bad.. After that.. my next paper is on SATURDAY... MY LAST PAPER FOR SEM 1.. lol... but i shall not be too happy yet...

Coz, Tomorrow:

I'll be having my very own... JUDGEMENT DAY!! muahahahha...

Judgement day is the same as Crim Pro exam.. Coz, i think that's the end of my life.. muahahha.. i'm getting no where with my scenario.. I mean it can't be THAT difficult rite?? We're just 18 yr olds trying to do our best...

But wat do we get?? We have to solve a drug scenario which is totally far fetched...

Its one of those... You-think-this-kinda-thing-will-never-happen-but-nothing-is-impossible-in-this-course-kinda-scenario... i think you get wat i'm trying to say...

But one thing for sure is that.. if i were to pursue law after my diploma.. NO WAY AM I GONNA GO INTO CRIMINAL LAW!!! I think i'm having phobia of it...

~Criminalawhobic~ or EVEN more accurate.. ~Criminalprocedureobic~

No comments: