Monday, October 11, 2004

Hello world..

It's 2.14am... I cant sleep and i have no purpose to be awake... Such a problem.. LOL!!

Newsflash: Exams is over!!! Whooppie doo!!!

Oh yeah oh yeah... Starts doing a stupid dance followed by a chicken dance*

How was my exams? muahahahha... I'd be thankful if i just pass... that was how bad it is... Oh wait.. Maybe i was exeggerating a little... But nevertheless.. It was hell!!!

Contract and Crim Pro.. Sheesh!! At least Contract was much better... 10X better then Crim.. and i have a feeling that my LCOMM is gonna be pulled down a grade coz, i still cant find the stupid "W/o prejudice" letter... SHT LAH... There goes my dream of a possible dist...

ENOUGH OF THE MIND DRAINING TOPICS!

Let's move on to whatever is in store for me in this upcoming weeks:

I'm just oh so free rite now... lol!!! i can practically do somersaults!! *Ok.. i can hear kay nagging or rather threats: "You better enjoy it coz, it gonna end soon"

Well all i can say is that... At least, mine doesnt end that early.. not like the particular someone who is definitely going to tag about this particular point when he reads this particular entry.. muahaha..

*Oh my, that's alot of 'particular's used*

I shall not digress... But one thing is that... I know i'm not gonna be THAT free... lol!! I still remember during the june hols when i was seriously free.. and i was telling myself that... IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...

Well, true enough... this hols, i'm packed.. muahahha.. I think it has something to do with yr-end hols, it happened when i was in yr1 too.. i didnt have any dec hols!!! but that was all in the past..

Its time to move on.. lol..

Let me see, what did i do on Saturday after contract?

Oh yes, went for lunch... You'd never guess the torture i went through just to settle for a place to go to... and yes, having a non-stop hits companion doesn't help.. He continously nags from the moment we stepped out of school till after lunch... IT WAS TORTURE... coz, it was an exprience worst than those of my grandma's...

And the best part was that... he nags about everything and anything... and after awhile.. i started mimicking him.. muahahaha!!! obviously, that got more nagging from him... But besides the nagging it was quite fun... walking around terminal 1 & 2.. *yes, we ended up at the airport... how creative rite?*

And today? I went to the cemetery again.. to finish up my grave painting.. now its done.. and i'm so gonna disappear from the house this coming weeks coz, my mom is gonna start her spring cleaning... *HELPP!!*

And.. tomorrow? I'm gonna drop by during rehearsal and later go for exco meeting... sht man.. stupid woman just gave me a list of chores to do and to be presented tmr during meeting.... I shouldnt be online man.. each time i'm online.. she gives me things to do.. grrr...

*In an evil voice: "Sumitra-kaki's timing is always opportune"

*hmmzzz... i have to start memorising my OWN lines... not other's.... [Trails away]*

No comments: