Thursday, October 28, 2004

Ok ok.. Since someone asked to update on my birthday... I shall..

Let's see.. On 25th October...

Wat happened?? Well, my burfday is just like any other day.. nothing much really.. came to school for rehearsals... left when rehearsals are over.. went to TM.. Mel decided to watch THE GRUDGE! sht man.. Even on my birthday i still cant get to pick a movie!! This is unfair!!

So watched THE GRUDGE with azi, kay and mel and of course.. me! wahaha.. even though i tried to run to the bus stop.. but obviously in vain.. i was imprisoned.. lol.. i shouldnt go into smaller detail abt wat happen..

But the thing is.. i didnt actually watch it.. coz.. i spend 99% behind mel's sweater, mel's arm, my bag and the popcorn box.. and also whimpering away and silently cursing each time azi poked me to scare me..

And i really shouldnt write all that... i think i've just ruin my reputation.. or watever reputation i have in the first place...

and i make it sound as if my birthday was damn unhappening.. but i had fun though.. i'm turning cuckoo this week..

Then then then... yesterday.. i met the 2 senioritas as hidayah call us..

They treated me to swensens at crowne prince hotel.. and they're like nagging at me for reaching late..

i mean like helloooo.. i'm the birthday girl here... just wait for me and stop complaining.. muahahha..

we took loads of pics.. it's really crappy la.. at how i spoil the pics and make sure that i outshine them.. whahaha... and that i'm the only one that look nice in there.. wahahaha.. by the end of the photo taking session.. they were ready to strangle me.. muahahaha

oh ya.. they gave me this spirally looking, heart shaped-pendant and necklace from perlini's... alamak.. so sweet...

i mean i seriously didnt expect anything from anyone on my birthday la.. treating me to swensens was enough.. and getting such a present.. i was speechless...

To the extent.. they were like.. "OI NAD... Say something la.. Usually you like to comment wat.. now so quiet for wat?!?!?!"

I mean.. HELOOOO!!! I don't actually comment on everything you know.. especially not on things people give me...

Then we were chilling around... talking and updating each other on the happenings in our lives... sitting around and laughing our heads off... and did we embarrass ourselves yest?? i cant really remember that bit..

but i think we did.. lol.. i mean it wouldnt be a perfect outing if we dont embarrass ourselves... its like our trademark... doing something for the fun of it.. lol!

But i really truly love the present.. really.. its sweet and its nice.. :P thanks for everything guys... really appreciate it..

Oh ya.. Hidayah darling.. such nice pics eh? And i'm seriously stressed about my pics... ahh... I seriously will definitely go on diet now.. I mean i look like a friggin' teddy bear!!

No comments: