Monday, October 04, 2004

I'm so gonna kill myself now... YAWNZ!! i'm so sleepy!!!

But no.. I shall persevere...

*was wondering why yest's post didnt appear... realised that i accidentally hit the Save as Draft button.. How dumb?? Sheesh...*

I just have to look thru once.. And that's it.. I'm hitting the sacks...

Found my pen... Now i need to look for my ruler and eraser... How pathetic is that you tell me?? Me looking for a ruler and eraser the nite or rather morning of the exams... Sheesh... Only show's one thing.. How unprepared i am... haiz...

The LAST MINUTE Checklist for the Desperate
Pen -------------------- Check
Pencil ------------------ Check
Matric Card ------------ Check
Lead ------------------- Check
Bag -------------------- Check
Charge phone ---------- Check
Calculator -------------- Check
Brain ------------------- Still Pending *I'll only find out tmr if i bring my brain to sch or not
Set alarm -------------- Check
Remember to wake SC up - Pending
ruler ------------------- UNFOUND... Declared LOST!
Eraser ----------------- UNFOUND... Declared LOST!

*I can do this... it's not that bad... I wont allow history to repeat itself.. no... I will not allow the same thing that happened to econs to happen to accounts... No.. i'll never forgive myself if i did the freaking stupid mistake twice... [Nags at self... trying to motivate self..]*

No comments: