Friday, October 15, 2004

Let me ask you... When a person calls you.. would you come running to him or her??

Well... Let's say... This particular person is not a friend of any sort... just some acquantaince of yours that would appreciate your presence at a certain place...

Tell me, who in their right mind would come running and to add to it, the call was received at a last minute rite?? IDIOTS!

What do you take me for? Just someone who would do anything you'd ask.. In case you forgot, not everyone is like you... Come running to anything just because you receive a call and you're invited...

Who would even come at a last minute notice... i know i wont... Me and THE REST OF THE POPULATION won't!!!

Sheesh.. Don't try to explain yourself to me when i can no longer be bothered to even listen... So much for logic... Tell me the neccessity of that and i'll think abt it again...

I know my duties... dammit.. but don't try to make a fool out of me.. even if you informed me on monday... I'd still wont be able to give you a positive answer...

What if you were informed the prev week? well... definitely no definite answer but you'd keep in mind that you were invited to something... most prob, you'd turn up.. am i rite?

What if you were given the task to call and invite a person and the event is tmr... would you even do it? ARGH!

Trust me. If you did, You'll end up embarrasing yourself and whatever you represented... coz, whoever you call will DEFINITELY have a bad impression...

And when you cant solve something... you look for me even for something so minor??? Thank god it wasnt in person... If it was.. I would have shoved the middle finger in his face!!!

What do you take me for?? Someone who you can dump all your shit on? and you'd know it will still be cleaned up?!?!?! If that's what you think... You can BLOODY well DREAM ON!!

Coz, i'm no longer taking responsibilities for your actions... Whatever you do... You jolly well think of an answer if you screw it up... And whatever the reason is... YOU better DON'T push it to me... I'd definitely slap your face right there and then!

ARGH!!! IDIOTS!! Why did god even create them?? They just take up TOO much space on this beautiful earth which they tend to contaminate at times...

BLOODY HELL!!! i'm just so pissed rite now!!!!


No comments: