Thursday, April 21, 2005

Finally the supps are over... YUP!

I toook half day... LOL! it was scary asking for it.. lol.. and well, somebody was grumpy on the first day though.. lol

Results are out next week... HAIZ! (i don't wanna see it)

I just need that Ps... I think my whole existence depends on it... I cant possibly fail anything or repeat anything coz, how on earth am i suppose to tell my mom? I mean like seriously, i've kept this a secret and its already killing me from inside... lliterally...

I know i told myself not to complain about the supps... but i think i'm not having positive thoughts on those papers... i think i'm gonna get nightmares till i saw the Ps on the results slips...

There's so much happening around at the moment...

Met my cousin on the way home just now... Luckilly he was on the way up the escalator while i was on the way down... YUP YUP! I'm not prepared to meet any of my family members this time round... Even papa i have not called... I'm beginning to wonder whether or not he knows that Atok is in the hospital...

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE... I MET BECKY AT CITYHALL JUST NOW... LOL

Its not that i was suppose to be going out with her.. she was on her way to meet her friends... YUP! I've totally made up my mind... WE SHOULD REALLY HANG OUT ONE OF THIS DAYS! Well, the only reason why i spot her was that i saw her tentacles hair!!

hahaha.. becky don't kill me ok? whahaha... its not that its bad.. its just that.. who else have those kinda hair other than the one... the only.. Rebecca Alicia?? whahahahaaha...

ANYWAYZ,

I'm kinda down... about? I dunnoooooooooo... ARGH!! Its that time again, i dunno whats going on inside this stupid head of mine.. its irritating.. it really is...

No comments: