Sunday, April 24, 2005

I was thinking of what to type here... What shall i type first, the post up the b-day pics? or write something else?

There's lots of things to be written down, but its just a matter of whether or not its appropriate, relevant and everything else... I wonder why on earth i consider all this when this is afterall my blog...

But anywayz,

I was considering about all this when the phone rang... Time check: 3.10am...

I'm like who on earth calls at this time of the night... and it better not be a prank call that would freak the hell out of me...

After 3 rings, i still didn't pick it up... Then i remembered, it might be my grandfather... Maybe something is wrong... maybe something happened...

I stared at the phone thinking that its no longer ringing, thought that i'm hearing things... When obviously it rang AGAIN... Picked it up... and realised that it was my maternal uncle...

My granduncle just passed away...

I was stunned. Expecting something else, and something else comes along.

I'm still stunned. Maybe i should wake someone up... or should i wait till tomorrow? will it be too late?

No comments: