Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Gotta start studying or mugging (watever you call it) for the supps soon... Working and studying, i just hope that i'm able to do it... seeing how i tend to get extremely tired about it.... and doing all this without actually having my mom finding out these little secret of mine..

Yup! I'm still not over the fact that i failed 2 subjects and everyone seems to be getting thru it except me... How nice... WATEVER! I should be getting over it soon...

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE...

I met the senoritas today to celebrate Hidayah's Birthday...

Happy Birthday hidayah darling! Just know, we'll always love youuuuuu...

Today's plan was divided up in 3 parts...

Part 1 was the opening present... Part 2 was dinner at Pizza Hut... Part 3 was chilling and the closing present... Yup!

*Note to self: Remember to pay back bank account*

Nah not because of today's expenses... just need to constantly remind myself everytime i remember it.. if not.. i can bye bye already...

We took tons of photos... as usual... will post it up once i received all the picture from them... and for now i think i'm going off to slumberland to dream and hope tmr will be a better day...

No comments: