Friday, April 08, 2005

WAHAHAHAH!! My comp's back at home!!! Muahahaha... So ya.. Basically i'm back after a week of absence.. Let me update... I think this is gonna be a long one.. hahah.. so brace yourselves pple..

First up,
Virginia Quek Lalita

Yup! As most of you know... I'm working.. *Faints* At a law firm.. *Dies* And here i thought i wouldnt even go near a law firm till the time comes for me to actually go near it.. (i.e: SIP)<-- This is influence from all the letter writing.. lol..

Anywayz, its exactly a week... Work is not so bad.. Kinda enjoy it.. hahaha.. the bosses are funny and have a weird sense of humour...

One goes on and on and on and noone listens to her except for mel who occasionally answers her and I do answer her at times, well, when she actually put her hand in front of my nose asking me whether or not the smell of the perfume she's wearing today is nice or not... *Shakes head*

and the other one writes in ancient sanskrit that really looked like fossils of earthworms... But obviously, she says that she TRIES to write nicely for us, so that we don't have to take such a long time editting letters, affidavits, order of courts and everything else that is needed to be editted... but then again, she used the word "TRIES" instead of "WILL or MUST" so you get the point... *smacks self*

But anywayz, today sucked. hahaha. The computer died on me. The diskette went missing. The next diskette got corrupted. I misplaced my notebook. I had to retype an affidavit twice and it is still not done. I had to retype another letter 4times. And before i left, I can barely see my table anymore. Its piled up with work that we aren't able to finish today. ahahhaha... and that is after a total of 30letters were sent out today... yup!

and the best part? I was already on my way home, in the NEL at Boon Keng Station when one of my bosses called telling me that she didnt have the key to lock the office...

So ya.. i have to go back to Adelphi Building at City Hall... For wat? To lock the office. whahahaha... Well, she owes me one.. That's what she says.. hahahahaha...

And guess wat? Last Saturday, I woke up at 8am thinking i was gonna be late for work coz, i was thinking, "Shit! I think there's something missing from my Affidavit and the client's coming on MONDAY!!!!" And obviously when i realise that it was 8am i panicked somemore... and then it hit me that it was a SATURDAY.. And i had to calm myself down and force meself back to slp..

Secondly,
Dates & Boyfriends

Nah, nothing romantic have been happening at work... It's a firm filled with ladies that is exclusive of Mel of course... who i wanna drool at?

What i'm talking about here is that... You tend to keep track of dates when you're working... Well, most prob is because that we have datelines to meet.. so ya..

Well the affidavit i'm talking about previously, hahaha.. its for a client *DUH!... which is more affectionately known as my boyfriend... Coz, when pestered to go for lunch.. i'll be like, "Can you hold on? I need to settle my boyfriend's stuff" well, it tends to be like that when that is all you've been editting for the past 3days besides the letters and everythings else you're doing la...

and when my aunt ask me what was the date on sunday, whether or not it was 4th April? I was like no. 4th April is tmr, client's coming at 10am and the affidavit have to be ready by then, bring him to the commissioner of oath later and then file it through EFS...

That was my answer to just a plain qns of whether or not it was the 4th that day...

Tsk tsk tsk.

Thirdly,
Pets Adoption Centre

I think my house is officially an animal shelter... Coz, i just took in another cat or kitten rather 2days ago. I saw it abandoned by someone and i couldnt bear to see it like that, so i took it home before rushing out to work again...

It's black with white stripes. We called it Tigger. And it fits into the palm of your hand. And remember the white and orange one that my aunt took home around last month? Yup, kinky. Well, Kinky isn't talking to me or rather refuse to even come near me...

Talk about being jealous.

*Turns to Kinky: "You traitor! I bought all your toys for you using my own money and now you're ignoring me just because some cat is just arrived??.. You betrayor!"*

Anywayz, where were we?

oh yes, updates.

Well, i think that's all for now... hmmm.. I'm sleepy.. So ya...

No comments: