Monday, April 11, 2005

Today i went to see Atok at TTSH... He's been there for a week... Sad. but there's nothing anyone can do and just hope for the best...

He's like frail! All skin and bones. The strength and confidence i saw and remembered from just a year ago is gone. He is now, just a shadow of what he used to be...

The smile he gave at the sight of my mom. The peacefulness that envelopes him just coz my mom was beside him was so apparent. I'll never forget it. The look he gave me, the grateful-ness in his eyes to see us there. Priceless.

Met my other nieces, GOSH! they've grown! loL! so vain already... and here i am... still like this... lol! my nieces are more vain than me! I totally can't believe it... hahahhaa...

They're like attached and their aunt is still single... *shakes head at the thought* Its just so amusing...

Anywayz, met my other uncles... Extremely surprised to see them there! really surprised! unbelieveably surprised! they told me that its been such a long time since they've met me... Asked me where i've been...

I seriously dunno who's the one that's missing, who's the one that's running away... Coz, from wat i remembered... history repeated itself not to long ago... And from what i last remembered, i'm still in good terms with everybody...

anywayz, WATEVER TO THEM! yup! Just watever to them... hahaha.. my life just gets better this week doesnt it?

It certainly does!

First... the bad day at work,

then my results,
then my grandfather still not able to get out of the hospital,
then meeting my uncles,
then practically feeling uncomfortably in their presence,
then not knowing of wat to say to my nieces that i've not met for 2 yrs,
then the awkward silence from everyone except me who's constantly chatting even though i think i was making a fool of myself,
then the non-eye contact from one uncle to the other,
then the fact that i was ACTUALLY RELIEVED to be leaving...

Oh, the joys of being me.

No comments: