Tuesday, August 30, 2005

GUILT

Yup. GUILT IN BOLD AND CAPS...

I've not met the girls in ages...

Cancelled on Hidayah on Thursday.
I was sick. Even though i meet hidayah more often than i meet the other one... But the thing is, we keep cancelling our outings...

Cancelled on Madeena on Saturday.
First of all, i was still sick... I had no voice... Then, found out that deena had to do her project... Then i told her, just go and meet her grp mate la.. no need to go out.. so that she wont need to rush her meeting also...

The 3 of us have not met in ages! I've not met deena in like wat... 4mths? yes. the last outing we had as a grp was Hidayah's birthday... Did anyone realise that? HAIZ! Keep cancelling here there everywhere.. Like as though 3 of us can never meet like that...

And hidayah's not exactly thrilled at this point of time... Both of us are so going to get into trouble with her... For not meeting up. I mean i know she's already mad with deena for continously cancelling outings...

Then I couldnt meet Rebecca on Friday coz i had Drama. The best part is that? I didn't know it was her b-day... I feel so guilty... 5-6yrs i know her.. and i cant remember her b-day? I should just go and kill myself...

And to top it all off, she actually felt lonely on her b-day? HAIZ. I mean how many times does a person turn 19? I really need to be shot in the head...

ARGH!

OK... THIS WEEK IS MY STUDY WEEK... BUT YOU GUYS KNOW ME.. I'M NOT GOING TO STUDY 24/7...

WE HAVE TO GO OUT!

No comments: