Saturday, August 27, 2005

Hmmmm... I'm bored...

Nobody's really online... and i have a feeling that i'm the only one rotting at home or something like that....

Well, yest had a long long call with azi... i think it was till 3am or 330am... funny la... shouldnt have agreed to the call... wahhaha...

Well, one of the reasons why i agreed was that i was too lazy to message her.. my fingers were getting numb.. she reply really fast! but obviously, clever me forgot all about the fact that i do not have a voice to even have a phone conversation... but it was fun and funny...

I really wonder when i'll be able to go out like that... hehhehe... i thought that once i'm in tertiary education maybe i'd be allowed to go out like that... but then again, i thought wrong... and well, obviously i'll feel guilty la.. as few might have witnessed on a few occassions before....

Hmmm... maybe when i turn 21? or maybe, when i go overseas studies? whahahha... *rubs hands gleefully*

Nah i dont think so la.. Me? Such a good girl... lol!

but i cant wait to get a driving license though... and then? my own car... *dreams*

Coz that will be the day, where i can do quite alot of things actually... lol... like go out for late dinner... go out in the middle of the night... coz, mom wouldnt actually be worried abt how am i going to get home... that's one of the top five things she worries abt most if i go home late...

i really have nothing better to update about you know... ARGH!

Oh ya.. watched Must Love Dogs with my mom just now....

Sidetrack: Yup, as many would know.. i always go out with my mom and do various stupid things you can possibly think off...

Anywayz, the show was F A R N I E!!!! AHhhhhhhh!! Lol!! I was laughing so much in my hoarse voice... I tell you.. confirm those sitting in front or behind will think that there's a gay in the house.. whahahhaha

aiya.. i think thats enough for today la.. i'm getting bored typing anywayz, i cant imagine the state you guys will be in after reading this entry...

*Screams* OMG! ADVENTURE CLUB ORGANIZING SCUBA DIVING COURSES!! I HAVE TO KNOW HOW MUCH~! ARGH!

ok ok.. this time really finish..

-OUTZ~!-

No comments: