Tuesday, August 09, 2005

NDP Drumming Rehearsal 2005

This year.. WHEEE... ITS MY FIRST TIME PARTICIPATING IN AN EVENT THAT I THINK I'LL ONLY PARTICIPATE WHEN I'M BECOME ONE OF THE GRASSROOT MEMBERS.. LOL!

Yup, I'm referring to NDP! i mean. ya. even though i'm not performing at the Padang itself.. i'm very sure its gonna be F-U-N!!

Anywayz, while we were having rehearsals just now i received a phonecall..

guess for wat?

For an interview...

No la.. Not some modelling agency.. (Don't puke ah)

But its Toyota Motors Asia.

For a moment there, i thought that i had been transferred to another company for SIP then i realised that.... They're calling me for an interview for SIP.

I'm like.. HUH!? wat's going on?

Well, obviously, i told them that i've already had an SIP Placement and that the dateline for securing a placement has lapsed.

Well. To my surprise, they didnt even know that there's a dateline.

Hmmmm...

Anywayz, i took lotsa pics today.. i'll definitely upload it soon... but not now la.. Its late and i have to be at Clarke Quay for the Singapore History Museum Show at 730 am..

and its already 230am and i'm still awake. I'm so gonna be dead later.. I only have 3hrs + to slp before i have to be out of the house.. haiz..

No comments: