Saturday, August 27, 2005

Okiez...

i regretted going to school today... should just have pestered my mom to bring me to the doctor...

I've never before lasted an entire day living like a fish out of water...

And hell no.. i'd never wanna experience it again...

Anywayz, the NP Poly stage factor came down today.... redo the enough scene and the *kepiak* scene...

Well.. to tell you the truth.. i think it sucked... whahahah... *shakes head*

Have a strange feeling about something though.. hmmm...

Anywayz, side track time...

I was on my way home in 291... when suddenly i passed a pitch black section of the normally used to be Techno... I saw candles flickering...

Then and only then i realised that....

TECHNO HAD A BLACKOUT!! WHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*chuckles merrily*

Then as i look again.. i saw familiar figures... wahhahaha

I saw MX, Anand, Marcus & Yolanda there....

*chuckles even more*

No comments: