Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Went scouting or rackying of the various locatins that has been shortlisted for prom night...

Rather interesting experience...

I think singapore looks good at night... Or maybe, its just my photo taking skills.. wahahahha

As i shall not reveal the pics of the various locations, i shall just show you the night pics of singapore... wheee...

I know i've promised to put up some pics for awhile already, but for now, just enjoy this first... LOL!

This is how it looks like with the flash...


And this is 2 below is without... not bad ah? For a moment there i forgot that i am still in Singapore... wheeee




And the river is soooo colourful... So nice... its amazing...


The lights look like as though they're dancing... *gasps*


And the final pic....


Not bad rite my photo taking skills? LOL! I'm so in love with it... whahahha...

The pics are gorgeous.. I'm so proud to be a singaporean... wahhahaha

No comments: