Thursday, August 11, 2005

I need to ground myself soon...

She's not too happy with me also...

I have no idea why i go home so late also...

haiz..

She's complaining that i'm coming home late.. and that how come i'm only schooling and there are more days that i have meeting than she does and she's the one working not me..

She's complaining about the rise in handphone bill.. Don't ask me who i've been calling out.. coz, i wouldnt know since, i have free incoming calls... So, in other words, i have no explaination in the rise in phone bill... But i've not seen the phonebill though...

She thinks that i've been skipping all my classes every week, espcially the 8am ones on thursdays.. I'm like WTF? Yup, she passed that statement this morning at 8am..

Just great. Just what i need.

Seriously, i have no idea why i've been coming home late even though i have the chance to go home early also...

There's so many things that i wanna let out... Maybe that's the reason why i choose to go home late...

I've realised that i haven't been talking much at home... I've realised that i have not been going out much with her... I know she misses me... I know its hard for her...

But, i'm so afraid she'll ask what's bothering me... I can't tell her...

THAT

I can't accept our situation... I stay away from it... I lie... I run away when she handles the bill...

Its not helping when i know i'm not doing anything exceptional... It doesnt help when i know what i have to do but continously failing to do it...

I'm just making it hard for myself...

No comments: