Friday, September 09, 2005

Exam's like finally over.

2 PAPERS. DONE! HA.

THE SEMESTER'S DONE! HA.

*does victory dance*

Now, i'm gonna slack the entire week before, SIP begins... Whee.

Not really slack la.. but wth. Anywayz, I had the most interesting day today...

I ate so much la today... I ate the 2 piece chicken that i've been craving for ages, ate Haagen Daz Coffee Ice Cream... Then later on.... Ate at Swensens and ate ice cream again! WHEE! Next time i'm gonna choose Orange Sorbet instead of Lime. HA. Or maybe take BOTH Lime & Orange Sorbet. Hehehehe.

Anywayz, thats not the focus of today's entry.

The focus for today is the camwhoring session that took place rite after my final paper. We went to various places... and took various pictures...

And we took alot outside the Sup Ct. Wahahaha... Talk abt being loyal... Tsk tsk tsk...

I'll be posting the pics up soon.

Happy. Sha La La. Its so nice to be happy. Sha La La.

Hahahahaha... I'm so happy... Must be still high from the session just now... Muahahahha...

No comments: