Monday, September 26, 2005

Pink Skirts & Green Shoes

NIce title eh?

LOL! Went to Causeway point on Saturday... Where i burnt my mouth.. BUt thats another story altogether...

Bought myself a pink ruffled skirt from esprit... Dont ask me what got into me to make that purchase okies... I dont even know it myself. And its the first time after a long time that i could find something from esprit again. whahahaa...

And i got myself a pair of green heels from Charles & Keith... Ahahhaa.. i'm just about to have a colourful collection of shoes i tell ya.. LOL! Soon, mom needs to buy a closet just for me to put ALL my shoes.

Muahahhaha... I feel evilly satisfied. HA!

Anywayz, thats not what i wanna tell..

I went to have dinner at Mark's Place just now... where we all got caught in the rain while having dinner... Well, i nearly left everything behind and ran for shelter... But obviously dearest mom had to stop me....

She on the other hand, decided to carry the ENTIRE table and run for shelter. So ya. That's wat we did... And as all the other customers were huddling together, my family was resuming its dinner...

It was a hilarious scene.

OH ya. Anyone out there can help me create a minus 1 track from a normal song? PLs? Pretty PLs?!?!

No comments: