Saturday, September 17, 2005

Havent blogged for awhile now... Ha. who reads this junk anyway... hmmmzz..

Friendships.

Wonderful word, wonderful relationship....
Some are easy, some are complicated...
Some are are indescribable...

Has friendship lost its meanings and essence? Lost its values? Has its rules changed without informing me?

Problems we'll face as friends...
BUt sometimes, the extent of the problems, is it really worth it?
Is it really worth to lose sleep over? Is it worth it to cry over?

Friendship problems. Ha.
Who hasnt faced them? I'd be lying if i'd ask wat problem?... Time and time again, i've tell myself, its not worth it to cry over such things... To wonder when will things be find again... I know one shouldn't ponder on it for too long... But i guess its inevitable isnt it? If thats all you have in your head?

You'll forget when you're distracted... But then everything will come back again...

Sometimes, you can't even sleep... Coz, you'll wonder what tomorrow brings... Smiles? laughter? ignorance? sadnesS?

I've lost friends along the way... But i've never said that they're no longer my friends...

I just tell myself, sometimes, people find better comfort in others, if so, what can i do rite?... Sometimes, the change is what they need... I'll be sad that the comfort can't be found with me.. but who am i to try to stop them from finding comfort in others rite?

When someone says that you dont care. hahahaha. It hurts. You'd wonder where did things go wrong? What have you done? You'd constantly wonder... Am i generally like that? Such a useless friend? Is that how all my friends think of me? Is that wat i really am?

Maybe its true.

I mean how far can apologies go rite? I understand if you cant accept it, i myself dont even know whether or not to say it. I mean, nowadays, that word "SORRY" is so overused... At times, you wonder whether that person means it...

Maybe i'm just insensitive you know... Maybe the lack of faith in certain things does that... Maybe i just dont understand things well... Maybe i'm just not caring... Maybe i'm just plain ignorant...

Yea. Maybe that's it.

I'm tired of alot of things... Somethings are recurring you know... I just dont want this to happen again... But wat can i do? I cant control time or things... Maybe this will explain the 'I dunno' just now...

Maybe now some understand why pple keep to themselves and maybe some also see why certain pple just shy away from certain things... its because of things that they see... Things that keeps repeating... Things that tend to make you say, "I thought its all resolved previously?"...

So many maybes. sad.

I dont know what will happen. I dont know where things will go. I dont even know what to say at times... and this is one of those times...

should i just let it be and let time tell me? should i do something? but the question is wat?

I havent shown anyone any hint of sadness, anger, frustration... I cant even tell it to someone or anyone.. when i know the place that i can tell things to are experiencing the same malfunction... All i can do is comfort the other and comfort myself..

Silence is my solace rite now... Only tears that continously fall no matter how hard i've tried to stop it...

But no matter wat happen...

I'll always remember those times. Bickerings. Jokes. Everything.

Journeys might end, but memories stay forever...

I'll just see what happens... I'll just see what tomorrow brings... It is afterall going to be a new day...

Coz, at times,

Time is the best medicine...

No comments: