Saturday, September 24, 2005

First weekend

First weekend after SIP starts has arrived.
Results are out. Good Luck to all who hasnt checked and Congrats to those that did well.

So how has my SIP been?

Not to bad, i suppose. I just feel under-utilized even though my co-supervisor or supervisor or colleague... watever, i dunno... LOL! assure me not to feel like that since its just the 3rd day of work.

Maybe the only reason i feel like this is due to the fact that last time i'm working for a firm in this industry... I was too busy for my own good.. but now.. ya.. LOL!

I'm attached to the Claims Dept - Motor Settlements.

I hope next week will be a much better week.

Will be going to Court on Tuesday for Coroner's Inquiry. Will be taught about fraud on Friday. In other words, next week will be more eventful for me.

How was my result?

Disappointing. Only that word can describe it.

Some pple say that as long no need get supps can already wat. Haiz.

How i wish that pple understand.

So what, if i pass all and still get disappointed rite? I'd rather fail and repeat.

I mean, i have dreams i wanna pursue. Dreams that might have to put on hold because of having results like this. And of course of the fact that I'm sick of expecting better results and in the end gets disappointed.

Its not exactly the best thing for your morale. Getting disappointed with yourself. haiz. You feel useless you know. Just like how you feel with other things.

ARGH!

Let's see... On a brighter note.

I feel like going out after work... But i'm too tired to do so.. LOL! i really wonder how others survive it and still end up at Timbre. You guys must really have a lot of stamina and reserved energy... LOL!

Oh ya. And i've gotten my audition appointment. ahahahhaa... I'm so gonna embarrass myself. Nvm Nvm. I'm not expecting much out of this. ahhahha. I'm just going to have fun... WHeeeeee... LOL!

Just wat is wrong with you ah nad? Wat on earth is going on?

No comments: