Sunday, September 18, 2005

Its morning again.

I've been having recurring headaches. Must be coz of the late nights that i've been having.

hmm. must be must be. Late nights are irritating, shows you things you dont wanna see, makes you think about things you dont wanna think about.

Dancin bears, painted wings,
things i almost remember,
and a song someone sings,
Once upon a december


I need to sleep earlier. Its hurting me already. Too much pain.

I need a vacation or just somewhere quiet. Hmmm, i should get a bicycle.

*smiles*
There's this child that i saw the other day. Such innocence. I'd pay anything to be like that again.

*grins*
She's worried again. I'm not telling anything. Not this time round.

It hurts. I really hope its nothing. I should go to sleep now. At least today's earlier than yest.

Yup. Thats an improvement.

I just realised something. This whole entry does not link...

But then again, wat makes sense nowadays?

No comments: