Sunday, September 04, 2005

Went out with the girls just now...

Had a belated birthday celebration for Becky...

I ate so much! AH! Hmmm.. I think they ate more actually...

We gave Becky her presents.. it was an elephant soft toy.. which some of you might have seen... a sunflower and obviously a card... From us, senoritas to you!

and then we ate at Swensens...

We went earring shopping... *as usual it was mostly deena who went crazy*

We walked all the way back to Dhobby Ghaut from Crowne Prince Hotel (yes mel, the one you affectionately refer to as Telok Blangah) with the intention to go esplanade actually...

We ended up at PS starbucks to chill but we only sat there for 5 minutes and then pple realise that they didnt feel like drinking coffee... So we made our way up to Secret Recipe! Wahahaha.. WHEE!! I GOT MY CHOC MOIST CAKE! AGAIN! WHEE!

And we took lots of pics! DOUBLE WHEE! LOL!

Speaking of pics... I brought my cam only to find out that i left the battery at home...

WAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!

Luckilly Deena brought her cammie.. wahahhahahaha...

It was fun.. i shall blog more abt it when i receive the pics from deena..

P.s.: Deena, tmr i not confirm whether going your house or not... I havent finish studying leh... You girls still wanna go out again rite? SO, Just send my regards to your mom and grandmother and brother and dad...

P.P.S: REBECCA ALICIA! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME TODAY! ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY BELATED B-DAY DARLING! Have fun in NUS! wahhahahha...

P.P.P.S: I'll see you girls again soon i hope.. MUACKS!

No comments: