Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hmmm..
I dunno how to describe it.

Hmmm..

I dunno how to describe it.

The people are nice, the bosses are nice... but you know.. you just get the feeling that you wont stay there long?

yup. i get that feeling.

me? getting that feeling is rather odd you know. esp, when i can be considered rather loyal...

ARGH.

i dunno. maybe i'm easily bored there. Maybe soon, i wont be so bored la.. who knows.

I have my own table which i'm gonna decorate soon. no actually i have like 3 tables to myself, making it look like a U-shape cubicle...

i've transported my mugs there, my crocs are there... i need to transport my sweater, shawl, stuff to paste on the wall, and i'm looking for an eeyore soft toy to put on the CPU! wahaha!! oh yes a place to put my stationaries, nice and colourful ones. At least you know, it will have my trademark there...

SPEAKING OF SOFT TOYS AND TRADEMARKS!

i went to watch Da Vinci Code with my mom, cousin and aunt. like FINALLY!

So while waiting for my cousin and aunt to arrive, my mom went to buy the tickets. So i naturally will tag along rite? yup i did.

Both of us walked up to the counter and my mom asked for 4 tickets to Da Vince Code.

The girl at the counter said, "Ermm, for you info this movie is NC16."

My mom: "Ok. i'm fine with that."

The girl kinda ignored my mom and turned to me, "Exactly how old are you?"

(Pls keep in mind, i just came back from work... So, i was not in my jeans and t-shirt)

I stared at her for a moment to check whether was she teasing or something before i answered, "err.. 20?"

She stared at me before she started laughing.

seriously, i dunno whether thats a good thing or a bad thing.

No comments: