Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ok.. the great singapore sale is here.. and i'm going crazy..

wahahaha... for the very first time, i'm actually buying things during this period.. as in.. buy things by myself for my own use you know... i swear age is the answer to me going for solo shopping sprees... i no longer wait for my mom, unless the things i wanna buy is like way BEYOND my budget.

well, been going out with mel for the past few days.. and its HILARIOUS!

ok we went shopping on Monday... And the best part of being an image consultant is that...

wahahahaha.. you get to pick out ANYTHING and force it on the subject to try!!!

oh well, been doing that to him for close to 3yrs now... so i guess he's used to it.. LOL! ok the fun part is this...

You go to a shop... You pick out something nice... You force him to try... and he ends up buying it...

So its like..

going shopping without spending a thing!! LOL!!

so in the end?

EVERYONE ALSO HAPPY! lol!!!

Wat did i buy for myself?

On Monday, I bought for meself 2 tees from esprit and a tie from topshop. Yes, i've always been into ties but never found those skinny ones... and finally topshop's selling it!!!! so ya, my mom is encouraging me to buy more ties... lol!

I just hope that once i start working, my colleagues or lawyer wont comment that i got to work as though i'm going for a fashion show.

But anywayz,

I spend a total of $68.90 0n monday!! UNLIKE MEL! lol...

So today i met mel at PS.. wahaha.. after he left for Victoria Concert Hall and before i went to shop for production's make-up... I bought meself 2 pairs of heels from X:odus.

YUP! 2!

Yes, for those of you who have hung around me would know i'm a sucker for shoes and earrings... YUP! i have tons of earrings.. big ones, small ones, glittery ones, HUGE & antique ones... YUP, you name it.. i think i might have it...

But now, my shoes collection is on the rise...

I bought 2 shoes from there and i only spent a total of $33!!! YUP!! That's how much i'm loving the sale rite now!!!

Coz, in 1 week i've gotten for myself 5 items and i've spent around $100!!!!

Wooohoooo..

I still have other things to buy!!!

Like jeans & 3/4s from Dorothy Perkins, Formal Shirts from Robinsons... Oh well, i'll have to put my priority on the formal shirts i guess.. SO SAD!!

But then again, formal shirts = me having something to wear my tie with!!!

YAY!!

Ok i'm mad.

No comments: