Friday, June 30, 2006

OK.

I expected to get into trouble with my mom the moment i got down from the cab...

But i didnt.

Surprisingly.

Especially when she sounded damn pissed on the phone and the fact that my grandmother was nagging in the background didn't help either. Especially when i can hear what my grandmother was nagging is not a good thing as well.

When i met my mom, it was surprisingly normal. She was perfectly fine with me.

So now i know what has always been the problem.

The Dearest Senior Citizen in the house.

Well, at least she was asleep when me and my mom stepped into the house just now. My mom made me rush into the toilet before she notices anything...

ARGH.

I mean HELLO!! I'm like OLD ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF.

Ok fine. I'm still 19..

but still which 19 yr old gets nagged at for coming home later than 1130pm?? Which 19 yr old gets questioned every time she goes of out the house?? Which 19 yr old is stopped from going out as often as she wants?

Ok. me.

But you know wat i'm trying to say. I have things i wanna do. I have the curiousity of any teenager to try out some things.

ARGH.

I can't wait to go UK.

Yes i really cant.

3 yrs away from home. It MIGHT be 3 yrs of bliss for me.

No comments: