Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ok.. my "Dearest" Shahdon was tooo free.. so he decided to give people that he thinks is equally free some thing to do..

so here it is..

7 Random Things About Me
1) I'm shy (really!) especially around strangers.
2) I'm not as innocent as people think i am. LOL!!! *winks*
3) I wanna own my own fashion line and label.
4) I love animals even though i'm allergic to animal fur.
5) I'm allergic to dust so i dont do household chores. (trust me. i'm not lazy. lol.)
6) People love my cooking but i just can't be bothered to cook. (I'll cook only in dire circumstances; i.e: when everyone's sick and i'm broke and hungry)
7) I hate to watch Jurassic Park.

7 Things That Scare Me
1) Sharks (I really can't help it... its because of all the Jaws movies i watch as a kid)
2) the future
3) Cockroaches
4) Losing my mom, or even the thought of it.
5) Technology-less. (Includes cammie-less, hp-less, comp-less, mp3-less and more)
6) Vege. (Esp. Brocolli [yes hally. those are miniature shrubs!! EW!])
7) Fashion disaster moments on others or myself.

7 Random Music At The Moment
1) Rihanna - Unfaithful
2) PCD - Buttons
3) Ashlee Simpson & Missy Elliot Remix - LOVE (I totally love the effects)
4) Ray J - One Wish
5) MC - Never too far, through the rain, we belong together & its like that
6) BSB - Never Gone, Incomplete, What makes you diff makes you beautiful to me & Crawling back to you
7) nivea ft. youngbloodz & lil john - Okay

Ok well this is the only section i can like OVERFLOW... its like.. so easy to write my random music.. 7 is DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH.. lol.. i have a long list of randoms.. like Ciara ft Lil Bow Wow - Like you and Ciara - 1 2 steps, treyz song ft twista - just gotta make it, BEP - My Humps, sean paul - temperature, marques houston ft Chingy - I Like that

and

I SHOULD STOP IT ALREADY.. lol

7 Things I Like Most
1) Good and Danceable music. (Damn Shiok i tell you.. LOL!)
2) 2 groups of 3s.

oh wait.. thats not things.. ok.. ermmm..
2.1) SHOPPING FOR SHOES AND EARRINGS! yup thats more like it.. now let's continue..

3) Camwhoring and influencing others to do the said.
4) Sitting and staring out the window when its raining (Its really therapeutic and soothing)
5) Fencing & maybe acting? lol...
6) ICE CREAMS, PRESENTS AND SOFT TOYS!! (Yes. i'm turning 20. so sue me for liking things like that. hrmph.)
7) A special moment

7 Things I Often Say
1) "Huh"
2) "Errr"
3) "Wat the fysh"
4) "*Ka-bish*" (That's a sound effect which i've verbalised)
5) "I swear (insert the rest of sentence)"
6) "Go and die"
7) "Aiyah, watever la. I dont care."

7 People To Do This
1) Hidayah
2) Suk Ching
3) Aisyah
4) Wahidah
5) Fadzley
6) Phifie
7) Mastura

No comments: