Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Cold War: No More

I've been annoyed for awhile already. He came over just now to meet me at home before going out.

Truthfully, i was more worried about the possibility of my boyfriend being featured in the next episode of "Missing" than anything else.

At that point of time, i was more worried about him getting lost in Hougang than being annoyed at him. Especially when he has not reached the house more than an hour after he left his house.

But of course, due to the fact i was annoyed with him, i obviously refrained myself from smsing him. Haiz. They say only male have egos. i think today, i have shown the whole world that there is such thing as female ego as well.
*faints* will wonders ever cease?
I had half the mind to just tell him to meet me at the nearest MRT Station. hahaha.. talk about paranoid sia..

I even started pacing up and down my study room at one point until the doorbell rang and I found him grinning triumphantly at my doorstep. I think my expression was priceless. lol.

I really can't help it la.. esp when the last time he send me home he told me that i live in some Ulu Pandan area of Singapore... and that was a cab ride la... He took a bus to come over today. I think anyone would understand my paranoia when they know mel. lol! Sorry mel! hehehehe...

-----------------------------------------------------

Anywayz, caught The Seeker; the dark is rising today. Seriously, dont watch it pple! the both of us actually nearly fell asleep half way through the movie. Even the popcorns wasnt helping!! We even found the popcorns boring!

Its like sian-ness X 1000000. really!

I thought nothing could be worst than Resident Evil.... i surely thought wrong! hahahaha...
I would give it 1 out of 5 popcorns for nice special effects and cinematography. Other than that, it was draggy and boring~!

---------------------------------------------------

thanks for today. you were really sweet. heee. and no, its not because the both of us happen to be wearing pink. lol!

No comments: